Like all the other API priorities, education is an area that needs a great deal of attention, but will also require critical analysis regarding how and where APIs make sense.
I'm the biggest fan of APIs, but when it comes to what is most important for our kids, we have to step back, and make sure we are doing what is best for everyone involved, while also taking privacy and security into consideration.
The biggest reason I do these projects for API Evangelist is so that I can start developing a greater understanding of what is going on in the education space, and start documenting my research for others--much like I did with API Evangelist in the early days.
The logical place to start with education is to identify the best APIs that are available, while also aggregating news and analysis, in hopes of creating a single place to research APIs and data portability in education.
Winning in the API Economy
|Download as PDF|
Latest Blog Posts
- Increasing The Focus On APIs In Higher Education Is Important
- Graham Ballantyne Youve Installed Open Source Canvas Now What Youtube
- Join us for the Travel & Education Hackathon with LearnLaunch in Boston
- The API Briefing: Department of State’s Model App – Education USA
- actualize - Public K-12 Education Listing API
- How to Onboard Users on Your New Cloud-Based LMS Without Spending a Fortune
- The edX API
- APIs and the Education Ecosystem
- Gathering My Thoughts With APIs In Higher Education
- An example of web application built on top of Teech.io